Tuesday, October 24, 2006

reflection

Today we spent some time reflecting on the previous quarter. I had you guys fill out self-evaluations and let me know what has helped you the most in your reading and writing. I also handed out a take-home open-book test on Witch of Blackbird Pond worth 50 points. It is due Thursday. Finally, some of you worked on your business letters and we will continue with that the rest of the week.

Tonight I went to the orchestra concert and I must say that you guys were amazing. So wonderful! I also loved the costumes!

Tomorrow we are going to the ZOO! It is going to be a blast! My 8th hour needs to remember to check in with me by the sea lions at 11:30 and to meet at the south entrance at 1:00 to depart. There are consequences if you are late, so be on time!

No comments: