Monday, September 25, 2006

poor little rich girl

We learned some more about Kit today. We learned that she is spoiled and that she is used to getting her own way. We also discovered that she is a bit shallow. I still kinda like her, though. I think her heart is in the right place.

Today we also took a quiz using the "clickers". I had a lot of fun with it and can't wait to see how you all did on it. I may change the amount of points since it seems like using the machines might have been a bit different for some of you. I'll have to see how your scores are first.

Tomorrow we will have the lab, so we will be editing and polishing those memoirs. Most of you should be able to get them in to me by the end of the hour, but they are due to me by Friday. Make sure you put them in the box! (Remember, they will vanish if you put them in my hands!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she is spoiled and nice to.

Anonymous said...

i really liked the clicker quiz we should do it agaun

Anonymous said...

i like the lab tops alot