Wednesday, September 06, 2006

word

Today we spent most of the time typing our memoirs. I will see about getting some more lab time to type since many of you were unable to finish. Otherwise, I will have to rotate you through the computers in the room and maybe see if some of the other teachers will let you use theirs. If any of you want to take yours home to finish typing it, let me know and I will help you save it to disk. Once they are typed and printed, we will work on peer review and editing.

Tomorrow is Tungsten testing! Make certain you bring something on which to work after you finish the test. Also, remember that if you score an 80 or above on it, you get a homework pass worth 40 points!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do we have any other homework other than really long projects? (ms smith)

Anonymous said...

Well I acctually didnt do so well on the Tungsten and um do we have to type correctly on the blog? ex. i instead of I? Well anyways yeah have fun this weekend!

mrs. wallace said...

Brandon - We may have some smaller homework assignments from time to time, but we will mainly do those in class.

Jessica - I want you to use correct capitalization and punctuation on here to get you practicing that. You can do whatever you want on AIM and stuff.