Friday, October 27, 2006

the business of business letters

Today was a work day and most of you got a lot done! I got the mobile lab so that you guys could type your business letters and any of the projects. I think most of you are doing extremely well on the projects. I think about seven or eight of you have even already turned them in to me. Excellent!

Remember that the typed business letter and take-home test are due Monday. The projects are due Tuesday. 5/6 and 7/8 hour, the podcast scripts are due Wednesday. We will record them on Thursday. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ms.smith how r u this is nick litty

mrs. wallace said...

Nick - I'm doing great! How are you doing? I am curious to know how this year stacks up against last year. Is it better? worse? the same? :)

Anonymous said...

hi ms. smith how r u doing this fine and lovley day? i was wondering when we are going to send our bussniss letters??????????