Friday, October 13, 2006

friday the 13th?!?

Hey guys! I was home sick today and I would have missed you except I was sleeping! I left plans for you to continue with the book, work on vocabulary, and take a quiz (not in that order). I hope you were all good for the substitute (I'm looking at you, Sam - jk).

Yesterday we took the Tungsten and I am so happy about the scores! Most of you improved so much from September and I think those reviews we had really helped.

Next week we will be finishing the business letters and continuing with the novel. Remember to work on those projects this weekend. I will be checking your progress on Monday and you all should have at least 200 points finished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the sub was nice and she really liked the book i thought because she read the book with a lot of feeling.