Wednesday, October 11, 2006

tungsten review

Today we went over some strategies for answering the questions on the test. We will be taking the Tungsten tomorrow and I hope this will help you do better on it. We also went to the library since it will be closed tomorrow and Friday to get the new shelving in. 7/8 hour - We spent some time talking about dialects and how people talk in different parts of the country (and right here in St. Louis). I had a lot of fun with that and I hope you guys found it interesting too!

Remember, get lots of sleep and be ready for the test tomorrow! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got 6 hours of sleep and I thought the test was easy and this morning I drank alot of coffe! coffeeeeeeeeeeeeee! yummy:)

Anonymous said...

My grade for it was a 75% ;)

Anonymous said...

HELLO MS SMITH HOW ARE YOU?? TO BAD UR NOT STAYING AFTER SCHOOL I GET ALOOOTT DONE AND ITS SOO MUCH FUN!! WELL I BET YOU MISSSEDD ME YOU HAVENT SEEN MY 3 PAGE LONG COMMENTS LOL.... I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER AND I CANT WAIT TO MAIL OUR LETTERS OUT DO YOU ACULLY THINK THELL SEND ME A TSHIRT..?? OK WELL

ADIOS
MEETA ME ATT DE MUNEY

SAMMMMMMM

YOU TRY YOU FAIL YOU TRY YOU FAIL BUT THE ONLY TRUE FAILURE IS WHEN YOU STOP TRYING..

--- WORDS OR GREATNESSS----

Anonymous said...

get lots of sleep?...sure ms. smith lots of sleep.

Anonymous said...

i hate taking tungston:)

Anonymous said...

that tunstun was easy i got a lot of sleep the night before. i hope the next one will be that easy!!!!!!!!!!!