Tuesday, October 31, 2006

halloween fun

Today was neat! We watched the Disney version of Legend of Sleepy Hollow with narration and songs courtesy Bing Crosby. We talked about the mood of it and how it accomplishes the spooky feeling.

I also scared you guys something awful with a fake car commercial! That was so cool!

And we did fun spooky mad libs, which were hilarious. You guys are getting so good - I barely ever have tom remind you what the parts of speech are anymore! :)

Have fun and be safe tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that car clip was soooooooooo scary and i even saw it before and i still got scared the first tome i saw it my dad told me to get really close to the screen so i did and when it popped out it scared the crude out of me. halloween was fun i went trick or treating with marina renee and me. we all got lots and lots of candy. it was soooo much fun thank goodness it didn't rain but it was very very cold.

Anonymous said...

wwow! my mom didn't let me go trick-or-treating but i got 2 hand out candy. i 8 the reamaining candy; , and a ton of gummy body parts and m&ms. even though i saw it before, i still was scared from the car commercail!!!!!!! I loved the MAD LIBS!!!!!!!! well it was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!