Monday, November 06, 2006

inside the outsiders

Today we started reading The Outsiders - a story about gangs in 1950s-60s Tulsa. Everyone loves this book (including me!) and it is so much fun to read. We will be doing fun things with it in class. I also handed back a bunch of papers and we did hearing screenings up in the library.

I had so much fun meeting your parents at conferences tonight! You all are wonderful and I love telling your parents that!

Tomorrow we will continue with The Outsiders and will try to finish up the business letters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was reading chapter 2 tonight and my mom came in and she said that she had to read that book when she wa in seventh grdae and she said it was so good that she can still remember it today. i like it a lot so far i think it is going to be a really good book.