Wednesday, November 15, 2006

no release

Today was hectic! We had a lot to do and not enough time to do it! I am proud that so many of you were able to finish your business letters. After school I put them in the mail, so they will go out tomorrow and be on their way. It will be neat to see how many come back! Many of you also completed the survey. I appreciate your patience with the slowness of the internet. I think everyone was doing them at once and that slows the whole system down. UGH! Anyway, you guys were great. I also got many great responses to the blog question. There will be another one up there soon.

Tomorrow will be cleanup. If you did not finish your business letter, you will be first on the computers. Then the people who need to take the survey. Last will be the blog questions. We will also listen to a chapter and go over the worksheets that were due yesterday. We are almost done with the book!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that survey was sooooooooooooooooo long and i didnt like it at all but you have to take it i guess. i cant wait to get the business letter back. i wonder if they send me a tee shirt i hope so.

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see if they give me a t-shirt. i really hope they do!