Tuesday, March 13, 2007

masquerading as a work day

Today was extremely productive! I was so impressed with all the work I witnessed - definitely not a masquerade. In the regular classes, you guys got so much done on your Bronx Masquerade projects. I can't wait to read what you guys are writing! In challenge class, I let you spend some time working on the vocabulary that is due tomorrow. It was difficult because the page numbers listed were based on a different edition of the book and I heard lots and lots of complaints about that. But you were able to figure it out since it was only a page or two off most of the time and many of you got close to finishing it. I was disappointed at the number of you who hadn't even started it. I gave it out on Friday, people!

Remember, no late work during fourth quarter! Get that stuff in to me on time!

No comments: