Monday, August 27, 2007

expectationing?

Today was so much fun! I got the mobile lab and we looked at the websites. You guys figured out how to find information on the team website and on mine. I also showed you how to post comments on here. I loved reading all your silly comments from today!

I also had my challenge classes get on think.com and request accounts. I have a sheet for you to take home and get signed before we can really get started with it, but I think it will be fantastic.

The last thing we did was start talking about the reading autobiography. This will be due next Tuesday and will be a paper in which you tell me about all the books you have loved while you were growing up. I can't wait to read them and find out what you liked to read as a tot. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No school!!!!!!!! Day of!! The highschool still has it!!

Anonymous said...

i WOUlD liKE YOU TO KNOW...
THAT i AM VERY UPSET THAT MY NAME WASN'T MENTiONED iN YOUR BlOG FOR CREATiNG THE WORD, EXPECTATiONiNG, THAT YOU ARE CURENTlY USiNG AS THE TiTlE FOR THiS BlOG. SO DiSAPPOiNTED!
HEHE
JUST KiDDiNG
BUT THAT iS MY WORD!
=D