Monday, October 08, 2007

Socrates is a Greek God?

Today was great! We read chapter 11 in the novel and will finish it tomorrow! I cannot wait! We also talked about conflict and the different types you will find in stories. I introduced the socratic seminar we will be having on Wednesday and I think it is going to be fantastic. We also talked about grades and I handed out grade printouts and missing work slips.

Here is the deal:

If you have lower than a B- in challenge or C in regular and have missing work, you must stay after on Thursday to finish it. If you have any missing work by next Wednesday (early release day), you must stay with me until it is finished. I am giving you guys a chance to get any late work in to my before you have to miss out on fun times in order to do it. Take advantage of it! :)

No comments: